May 9, 2008

Shy guy and a Shy girl ???

hehe Could this shy guy gets the shy girl heart this time round..... in doubt forever hehe. Erm.... whenever a fren, relative or a kelefe ask me how are you? I will replied he or she yes i'm fine. Then the second question come in and asked are u still single? yes i am, but i got someone in my heart... you wan me to tell you that too damm.

Asking someone whether he or she still single or available was a tough to be answer isn't it? sometimes it hurt the feeling, sometimes remind him or her of the miserable past. So i'm not really hurt actually when someone asking me that hehe i used to it oledi. Ppl around me who knew me including some of the relatives asking me that all the time hehe.

What would you do? you don't have a frens or relatives like that i think hehehe or you don't bother about it juz like me? Erm i visiting your profile everyday, whenever i wake up first thing was going for your frenster. See anything new from you or the reply u sent me coz i know different time zone between you and me. Writing all this is not becoz i wan you to reply me and it is juz to let you know i am waiting and hoping the best for you even with the last breath of my life i will hope u fine and stay cheerful as i first saw u in high skool.

Hehe do you think i am a useless guy that waiting for impossible thing to happen? Nvm, there is no other person can replace you in my heart even with the same looks and characteristic inside out. The thing that i like about you was you as a whole even your soul that run you, even with any mistake i will like it very much. I don't think you got any mistake though.

If you give me a chance, i will like your every single bits without a thought of regret o tiredness. I can serve you well and offer my life to you without a single thought. Watever you do, i will follow and support you till the end of me.....

2 comments:

Dwinz said...

wow... sooo touching... mushy...

good luck bro... ur not useless juz... need some courage....

andrew9255 said...

hahahaha thanks dude.... i will move on dun worry. Even climbing the mount Everst lol