Apr 19, 2008

Finally !!! time will tell.... hehehe

April 20 was a special day for me and maybe the rest of my life. I can't believe what had happened to me, a great job opportunity awaits me . It was a great job and many people dream about it but the job came and knock on my door hehe.

This coming 22nd i will going to the capital for interview and sit for some writing test in order to enter the company. It was the usual procedures for a company to test the capability of it employees now.

The most important thing is not this one but the another incident that totally surprised me. It's like my favorite football team won the champion league and also the premiership in a season. I really thanks everything or anything that makes her replied me in the message OMG. Really damm happy here, i can't describe the feeling but a relief through my head till toes lol.

The company that invites me for an interview in the capital is already surprise me well becoz i never apply for it though. Nvm put aside the job stuff back to the stuff that i wait and wait for all tis years. I got combo surprise from 2 incidents that really make me feels glad and dunno how and what to do.

First, i juz wanna to thank "you" for your time, consideration, kindness and everything for being my fren. When i think of something important that i wanna to tell you then i will post it here or directly message you in frenster..... Cheers and take care...

I dunno you read this blog o not but it's totally all about you.... no other ppl will be talk about here including me myself... hahaha and of course i am not here to force you to read this lah but juz wanna to tell you the existing of it. Hope you don't get mad about it hehehe, i juz wanna to show how i feel to you....... and my expression to you... if you know who you are???? hehehe one day you will know.... and i also hope you know it soon..........

4 comments:

Dwinz said...

Eh drew... capital as in KL or a company's name?

Congrats! hope u get da job!!!

andrew9255 said...

hahaha, hopefully didn't get it coz i don wan to stay thr. That place suck man but the company is ok.... Dunno juz wait and see how it goes looo...

andrew9255 said...

Capital as in KL dude...

Anonymous said...

i know who the director of the company is. he is half man half amazing-my-ass. lol.