Apr 2, 2008

Hulaaaa.....

2 months since i found out your profile, my eagerness to know you have begun.... i started the move to catch your attention. But you seem to abandon your friendster oledi.... coz you didn't log in for couple of months now. What happened? busy? concentrated on ur work or studies? That fine for me hehehe....

I'm a patience guy because i practice that during fishing time both on shore or off shore. During fishing, i encountered a lot of obstacles such as mosquitoes, cold at night and dazzling heat during the morning or afternoon. Just carrying your fishing rod, waiting for the fish to bite my bait. It's just more or less like waiting for somebody you miss. For example you....the one i admired long time ago. Three months of waiting for your reply is nothing for for me coz i had been waiting for 7 years since.

I will keep waiting and waiting until you reply me or until i saw your wedding photo and so on. The think is whether thr is any way to contact you? Since you're in an advance country, it's impossible that you don't have a computer or checking your mail rite???

I really miss you, your reply in any mean and your attention to me day by day. Maybe this is what they called destiny!!!

No comments: