Mar 27, 2008

Crossroad

Sometime really live on the verge of collapse without you... because me myself seem like nobody, no identity, no feeling of being love and also no aim or goal in my head. You're getting more and more important to me since... Without you, i got nobody to ask for when i was in a crossroad like i had one now. Friends of course have help me a lot recently... like telling me what to do next.

Different friend got different opinion and thought that they've provided to me. Really thank you for what you guys had done to me. But the most precious one was your opinion, the thing that i was missing now and maybe forever was your voice or your opinion. That is why i still hanging around like never before is because i don't have the final decision made by you and me. Maybe it seems crazy to ask you to make a decision for me but for me your decision was actually mine though.

What would you think about me when you read this blog as if you know all the contain in this blog here was about you? i think you won't believe that my thought would swerve towards you than myself. This is not stupid and some of you may think so but i don't know what to do for my love one! All i know and able to do was thinking of you and waiting for your order, opinion and etc. But based on my experience, i know you're not that kind of person would order someone to change or ask people to follow what you've decided.

What i've done everyday was wake up and hope for your reply in any medium available.

I may not know much about you but i guarantee i can love you more than anyone else except your parents hehe.... I can't compare with them and also not qualify to compare with because the concept of love is totally different. hehehe

Hope you will reply me as soon as possible!!!!

No comments: