Mar 16, 2008

Here Without You

*** A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
But all the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight it's only you and me


I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl its only you and me

Everything I know, and anywhere I go
It gets hard but it wont take away my love
And when the last one falls
When it's all said and done
It gets hard but it wont take away my love

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl its only you and me ***

This lyric more or less express what i feel right now. Really hard to imagine someone like me would write something like that in the blog. Because i pretend like don't care about my relationship in front of people i know but in reality, i care actually, and really really care. People who know me for so long didn't know that because they would think i just write it for fun. "Except some of you do know bout it" Also i didn't talk about relationship stuff often and this is because i can't get what i want.. I'm not capable of criticizing or comment others coz i don have 1. This is what i am and also what i feel right now.

According to some research, you will be more relief when you do what you like. Even though i went fishing last night but still thinking about you.

I made an effort to get to know you by asking some of your ex-classmate. It is the first time i do so since 7 years ago because i saw your friendster profile that displayed your graduation pics and i also graduated recently so it won't affect our studies anymore. This is what motivates me to move again.

i asked them regarding all about you but they just replied me that you're a quiet and a soft spoken girl. That what i got about you... I am really sorry for knowing you so little about you and yet admired you...
I don't know what i can do if you're really my girlfriend now. But don't worry, it doesn't matter how quiet you are, and i can make you speak more when time goes by. And i am confident that i can cheer you up when you're down. when you're hungry i can cook for you. Anything you want me to do just order me then i will fulfill you until you satisfied. This is not for one or two days but depending on your wish. If you want me to do all this stuff forever until the last breath of my life and i will do it and eager to do it without any complain.

The lyric i post above have show what in my mind and also what i wanna to say to you if i can see you now.

You're the one i can't let go and also can't forget until the end of my life....

No comments: