Mar 20, 2008

secret reviewed

Today was just another ordinary day for me here in my hometown. When i woke up, it was already 3pm in the afternoon. I walked through the kitchen to find my so called "breakfast" in the afternoon. It was a holiday today, so my mom doesn't cook, so we usually buy take away food for our meal. I found my favorite "pork leg rice" inside the cupboard. It is not a very healthy food for me because of my weight but it doesn't matter....in the end i just finish it without any leftover.

At night, i went to a bbq party at my friend's house at 7 sumthing... we grill all kind of food, and drink all kinds of drink available... that seems like a pig hehe. When time goes by... me and some of my old friends talking about something related to relationship stuffs and so on.

Suddenly, one of them says i saw ur blog writing about a gal u admire for 7 years; another one said i saw the story in my friendster. Then there were busy figure it out which gal would make me admire her for so many years. Because in my previous blog, i got reviewed that the girl was from my previous high school and also in science stream, one of my fren went to her room and get our school magazine coz we're from the same school and also same batch at that time.

Finally there try to ask me one by one on every gal's name from science stream, i think most of the girls in science stream had been mentioned. It's because at that time our school only got 4 science classes so it's easy to narrow down. There asked which one was my long term target and i had been forced to tell the truth because all of the "interrogators" were my ex-classmate in high skool which were close to me. I can't hide it anymore!!!!

One day i would review your name here as well, but hope you won't angry with me coz it juz another way to propose to a girl i like the most. This is the only way to express myself to you and also the way that i think is fair for me and you, because you can choose to know me, like me or ignore me.

There is still another hope that i think i can't achieve in time was this coming august graduation ceremony. Of course you can't be there it's because you don't know my existence.... don't you?? It' not your fault, this is totally my fault if u wanna blame me, you can juz blame anytime you want. I would never get mad about it, I think.... I am not too late to express my love to you right?? or wrong??? i am not complaining or blame you, all i did here was juz for expressing myself and also blame myself to be such a useless and coward guy.

But once i see you in Kuching, or know you're here.... would not let the chance blow anymore... Please give me a chance, juz a chance to know you or to be with you.

Maybe i'm not qualify for to ask you to give me a chance. But please!!! Still please give me a chance to know you. i am not idiot or maniac or something. It's because love you too much!!!

3 comments:

Hui hui said...

Nice, i support you!!

andrew9255 said...

hahaha, thanks

Anonymous said...

i support u like i support PKR. hai zi bie pa.