Mar 10, 2008

Coincidence

Yesterday was my shocking day when I went to a shop that sell “Chinese burger” or “pao” at 3rd mile. There was a girl who looks similar to the one I dream of for 7 years, I really nervous at that time because the “Pao” seller haven’t give me back the change, and yet the girl approaching the stall; which means she's walking towards me. I can’t walk away juz like that coz I gave the "bak pao" seller RM50 for a RM15 dollars goods.

Her long hair was similar I mean mostly everything including her height, but finally I can differentiate it when her mom calling her name “Yien Zhi” wahahaha If I didn’t notice her I would have thought she was the Singapore singer “Sun Yien Zhi” so nervous lah that afternoon...

Wow really sucks for missing someone that she doesn’t even know your existence…Erm but who cares…this is my right to offer her my heart for the second time in 24 years after a failure in 1997. I promised that I won’t do the same mistake again. I hope you won’t be shock or something about the real story below. hehe

I can tell you the truth here that I got a girl friend during form 1… izzit weird or something??? She is the first girl I ever loved but guess what the first never the best. Hehehe up to you to judge and it’s none of my business hehe. But the relationship only last for 2 months. She’s now somewhere in Sibu but we’ve lost each other contact since breakout. Before that she chose to leave the school also Kuching for staying with her grandma in Sibu after 2 weeks we started our relationship. That was so sweet isn’t it… but with a barrier coz she no longer in Kuching and it’s hard for me at that time to keep in touch with her.

During that time, we don’t have computer, internet or even personal mobile phone for sms like recently we had have. We did call each other occasionally but not frequently because afraid of been discovered by our parents. So we chose snail mail (economical reason & security) to contact each other but the relationship had a crack in it when she asked her close friend or relative which I’m not so sure about it until today to pull a prank by pretending another girl who admired me. But I was quite smart to avoid it. Furthermore I discovered that the effort by my ex-gf was to sport check on me because afraid I will fall for a girl easily. This is really silly and also makes me feel weird about her and avoid her further because of her act at that time. At last, the relationship came to a usual ending “breakout”…

After this, my results in school turn from bad to worst… OMG (reason not because of breakout, and no way about it) I am not that kind of person, I am more optimistic one… that was during my form 2…and when I entered form 3, I try to improve myself becoz of PMR hehe.

In the end I got a quite good result to enter science stream but I didn’t. How nice if I chose to enter science stream to get one step closer to you… Unfortunately, I don’t know your existence at that time. Very very sorry about that….

After this incident, I didn’t admire any gal until the day I meet you in school Kuching high school assembly…From that day onwards, I sorted out any options to get near you and to know you but my feet just don’t want to move at all when I see you face to face.

No comments: