Mar 3, 2008

Today was another ordinary day

I woke up in 1 pm, it's because my bedroom window facing particular primary school. So it damm noisy seems like thousand birds wondering outside my house. I picked up my weird mobile phone and see whether there is any annoying calls or sms. Unfortunately there are!! Damm it was from my classmate and also one of my close friend who ask me when we wanna to send out our resume to the company that we intend to apply.

What to do, arhh do all the routine stuffs.... washing my face, turn on my computer then go take bath. After all this dumb stuff, try to print out my resume and cover letter that idiot would want to read. I mean the employer like my lecturer who are so concern about those stupid resume stuff. why they bother about those thing. In resume i can put in what i like to bluff all idiot out there. hehe that just what i think erm.....maybe it really necessary though. We attn the resume to the receiver and then signed off form that creepy place lol.....

Still a rainy day in kuching..... spoil all my outdoor program such as fishing, drive fast fast and etc....Crazy isn't it hehehe In my mind still thinking of some person i miss where she's still in oversea, with following question: don't know how's she now? what is she doing? But sienz she haven't log in to her friendster to see the smile i'd sent her..... Some of you may think that i am crazy thinking of this shit all the time. I tell you, you haven't face this kind of situation then you would say i'm suck or crazy. Or i would never be like what you're now, you dumb. But when you really fall for somebody that is irreplaceable you will know how i feel now. And yet she is not around town or in peninsular. She's in the place that needs 17 hours of flight to be there not including transit from Heathrow airport. So i can't meet her anytime or whenever i wanted to.

Whatever you call me, i don't care..... This is me and my right to like somebody. Recently i got an information about her that she speak so soft that if you don't listen to her carefully, you would miss out what she wanna to tell you. This is so challenging and i am ready for it no matter what...
If i got the time machine, i would like to turn back 7 years ago from now to establish a friendship with her instead of now, only me and couple of my best friends know. Who i really like, this will never change forever unless she asks me to forget her or something......

No comments: