Apr 10, 2008

Why , how could this happened to me ???

Recently i got a friend, She's getting married.... Wow great isn't it, i really envy her for what she's going to be. I really wish her all the best from bottom of my heart hehehe. I don't know how long she and her husband started there relationship but i can see that they are committed to each others. Thats great....

I got a new friend, recently in facebook celebrate her 5th years anniversary of relationship with a guy. She still count it day by day, she post a shout out at freindster that yesterday was the first day of the 5th anniversary wow amazing once more.... Really really really cool all the people i know.

From this 2 real life cases, i can see that this society still full of amazing people and people with hearts, loves and committed to each other. It's really happy to know there are people like that around you and really want to wish them all the best !!!!

But this is not the point, come back to me myself.... I really wan to be good to someone actually, but the things is she don't know.. i am not expect she would like me for 5 years and counting it day by day or married me and committed like the cases above. Hell noooooo...... man!!!!!

I just wanna let her know someone in other parts of the world really like her thats all. I just wanna to tell her that before someone that she'll find interest in or suitable appear before me. i would like to be the first one to express to you. That is what i hope for all this year!!! If you're reading this .... I don't want your sympathy or anything else, and all i want is juz your attention ... Izzit sound ridiculous to you ???

2 comments:

Ntheng said...

stop mumbling and take action la, then soon u can throw a red bomb to all of us lolx

andrew9255 said...

Hahaha red bomb, bomb u izzit? Impossible lah for me.....u guy move on first.....