Aug 8, 2008

No title..free style

There were a lot of things in mind but don't know how to convert it to word. Last time people use to say, human brain can control thing, i don't beleive it because i never try how powerful it is. Untill recently i've attended a motivation course, an insturctor and 2 other guy lifted a guy as heavy as me by only using index finger..i went to wash my face and come back see it myself again..those two guy are like me no special power at all. Then we tried it out in the office room, using the same finger to lift a colleague with the same weight as me and it really works...wow i really felt like a feather that momment onwards. So this really motivates me to use my brain as hard as i can...this actually is all about focus point. If you focus on the right time and the right place everything can be done.

Just like me admired you, i never blame the situation, never blame my own looks, never blame my personality and just go for it. But i was wrong, not everything can happened according to the plan. It's just like how i like you...i can do anyhting in order to get your love, using my life to get your love anyhting. But i am not doing so because i know you're a gentle person, and you don't like anybody to get hurt rite??

Shy is another issue, actually I want to post out your name but i felt it's not the right time yet to announce who you are hehehe. If i can do it 7 years ago, i might get storm by my friends and also some of them were in your class, i don't want anybody to tease you even now i don't allow any pointing finger on your name even your photo so i choose to keep quiet and love you secretly. It's hard to get on with it but i still overcome it because I can see the future between you and me are so bright and clear so no matter how hard it is, i still love you and thinking about you only for this lifetime. I choose to say it here because i can't stand on keep holding how i feel to you when time goes by year by year...I'm not impatience but i don't want to loose you again like it happened 7 years ago. You will get a surprise from me, i won't tell you when but i guess can guessed it already.

I really like every single thing from you, i ever heard you talking to a friend in school. You voice was so sweet. If can, i really want to record it down and listen to it everyday and night. Last time handphone was prohibited in school if not i really want to record your voice. I don't know what happened to me hehe i just never heard a girl with such a gentle voice that make me unforgetable after all this year.

You like christmas or not? I can feel that you like christmas as well...When i listening to chritmas song then it always remind me of you...I am not here to get your love for one season only or sustain for one christmas but forever. I would like to spend my time with you during christmas for sightseeing in the country that got snow, skiing, hanging around with you all the time. Not only happen during christmas or winter season but whenver me and you have that intention so we can do it together eventhough you want to celebrate christmas in Middle East, I will follow you whenever you need me. From spring, summer autumn till winter, you always stay in the same place in my heart.

I want to see you everyday and night for trillion of millenium to come...I never get bored by you, Because you're an interesting person really make me can't resist to tell you I really really LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.

Really unshakeable now I promise you, it's not going to be a great life and great hope for me if you agree to be my partner in this life, if you don't want to call it a partner then let call it love one or darling first. Earth quake, Tsunami, Olympic, world cup and Manchester United can't make me forget about you. It can't wash away my Love to you only you can wash away all about it from me. hehehe i am not hoping for this to happen actually hehe.. All i hope was in the next paragraph onwards.

I will committed to you until i've been call by god and after that in the next life, i came back later then i would like to find you again and again until earth and sky not exist anymore. And we will continue this in other planet or star. I would do the same to you in the next life, writing you a blog to express to you, review my plan to you where should we be for travelling, dinner, and all sort of thing. I hope mankid can exist forever so i can search for you and offer my everything to you forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg... u get poisoned already~ may god blessed u, as a fren, i can only add ur name in my prayer~~~