Feb 29, 2008

Pathetic real story

Someone that I wish to know since form 4, she's from science stream of my beloved high school. After form 5 in 2001, when we graduated from that high school, my dream of getting to know her seems shattered. The chances of watching her every move had gone. The worst thing is that I didn't try to get contact number or email from her. It is because i am too afraid other people will tease her because of my action or something. In the end, it will make her hate me rather than accept me. So i refuse to make any move at that time. I don’t even dare to look at her face to face or find a reason to talk to her for 2 years. All I’ve done was watching her waiting for her parents’ car. Coward isn’t it???

In 2005, i planned to forget you... guess what? Your name, your smile, your sound and everything about you always pop up very clearly on my mind. It just like a scanner, scanned and saved everything about you in my mind...

Recently, my dream revived because I found her profile in particular friend's list in facebook. When I saw her profile couple of weeks ago, unfortunately she doesn’t log in regularly. I still remember that she was a quiet girl and seems happy everyday without any worried. She's still as pretty as the first time I meet her during high school assembly. I don't know whether she still want to be my friend or not.

Hopefully when you read this, you’ll not angry with me for admired you without your knowledge since 2001.

No comments: