Jun 19, 2008

The End of my boring life soon…..

Erm few days ago, a shocking phone call from a company's manager says they are offering me a job. So the boring life that I endured all this time is going to end soon after the 1st of July 2008. Is it good or bad for a freeman like me??? hmmmm i don't know only god know what is going to happen to me after this...

Hey a free thinker saying this word seems unappropriate rite... ok recently i became more and more to a religious man though...Maybe praying sometimes really help hehehe... i never pray for a job, girl or money ok.... But i pray to get a pass in my exam last time in the end it really works.... That shocked me!!! Effort must be thr of course lah hehehehe.

Why i didn't pray to get a girl i like??? if i doing so i might get her but i didn't..... It's because it's not fair for you and my competitor. In my opinion, getting your love must using the fair and square method n effort must be there. Effort that i am going to put on you must be transparent not a trick or something so that i can beaten up any guy that admired you with my own style.

I am not going to use force or something else.... so that i can wholly win your heart and not going to share with any guy out there.Everyone have their own right to like someone else but if you like somebody else it's ok for me. I won interfere you but all i hope for was giving me a chance to become the person you like.

I can transform to a person you like no matter how tough the hurddle is. That is why i wrote this blog for you.... I can change anything and become anything you like even using my whole life to pay for that. Hehe i know you're not the person that want your fren to change into another being right????

All i want you to know was i can become more than a friend to you and also more than a partner in your life. So if you want someone to be rely on and i can tell you that i am one of them for you anytime... if someone can do better than me then i can do the best and the rest for you.

I can't find any other person that i can share my life with and the only one that my soul and heart can accept was you... I can't erase you in my memory since the first time i saw you and i cannot forget you no matter what......

All i can say in this blog end here because of lightning that seems going to strike my modem so i better post it now and offline now. If there anything i will continue post it here though... Remember to catch up with it hehehe

No comments: