Jun 8, 2008

My way of sharing love with you....



My dream way of sharing the best with you was here within this map!!!! trust me if you give me a chance i will make it real for you the only one....


Erm i thought i suffered insomia recently hehehe since i graduated. Becasue of studying last minute for the final late at night and rest during morning. I've changed my bed time since..... i only got 1 subject for my final exam but this subject was the stuff i sucked in so a bit pressure and also hopes in it plus the lecturer was the worst in my Uni though.... no mercy, not strict but lousy in teaching quality, totally sucked and out of this world. Then the hopes got two parts first It is because if i passed this subject i can declared myself as a graduate bahhh hehehehe Now i can........and the possibility of stop studying for life but it's impossible in my parents thought though.

Second part as usual.....


The thing that still haunted me for quite sometime is whether i am still single or attached was the sucked stuff ever bother me too lol. The second hopes was to show somebody i admired for a long time that i can stand along with her since i know she was good in her studies. Sure she will be graduated from Uni that y i dun wan her to loose face becoz of me with nothing to stand along with her. "I am not here to compare with her" I am here to show you the effort that i putted in wasn't for myself but for both of us though.... Erm maybe i am rush in this but i can give you time to think about it until the end of me.....hehehe i dunno when is the end so please consider me as soon as possible ok lol. I am a bit out which asking something crazy right?? but one thing for sure that we can start all over again from the beginning from friend to couple???

Willing to give me a chance to show you who i really was??? I can't assure you fortune, title or anything that beyond my ability but I can guarantee you'll never get hurt, or being alone, boredom, hunger and etc... Furthermore pure love of the highest order, fun and happiness was the guarantee from me to you. I already reviewed some of my plan that i wanna share with you to some of my closed friends not more than 10 of them.

The plan that i am going to share with you only, when we are stable in relationship lol.... (" this is a promise for life....dun laugh for some of you out thr who's reading this")


1st we're going to Caribbean Island for vacation when we're stable in relationship.This is the place that we are going to have our lunch in Caribbean. This place called Negril where a lot of couple spend their vacation here. So this is what i planned to do during our lunch time when we're thr one day.....





After Lunch we are going to have a walk at the Caribbean seaside similar to this. So this is the real scence that i promise to go with you. If i got the chance to share with you hehe....


After a walked in sunshine Caribbean you'll be thirsty and need some drinks, so i will bring you cocktail, fresh local fruits some cookies to a place similar to the image below that make you pampered, furthermore enjoy the view of the Caribbean with me.


The place that i will recommend you to have a break after a walked and have our cocktail here...


This is a place that we got to go hand in hand and waiting under the shaded hut for sunset view of the Caribbean.....



The sunset view would be like this, at the same time we are having our wine and some cheese cake with fresh and juicy local fruits..... after this we are heading home to the magnificent hotel in the photo below....





This is how our resort will looks like in the Caribbean....fantastic isn't it...... After a changed and bath we are heading for out first dinner in the pic below..... what do you think???? heheheh


Dinner under the stars, we are going to have our dinner in a place like this in Caribbean island... From Jaimaca to Puerto Rico as long as I got the chance of sharing my time with you then i will be the happiest man on earth. Becasue sharing all i got with you was my dream come true. We can have anything thr from red wine to champagne... in terms of food we can have roasted lobster to grill fish plus some of the delicious dessert..... Then we can take some photo in a night like this and chit chating until you decide to leave....



After this we will have a go to the local club or pub to enjoy the local night life and music plus some of the famous local produced rum... "I am not alcoholic ok hahahah LOL" I juz want to try everything with you that all...... I really hope that you can join me or give me a chance to share my time and soul with you !!!! I'll never dissapoint you........










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool dude.... u write it well... thing happen and forgeted, people come and go... u kow why god put eyes the most infront of our face ? bye cause she (god is a girl) wanted human to look forward.. thing that past we dont care, but we care about our future.... good plan, for sure u hook some fish by the way and bring it back for me... live out ur life !!!

sign
Rink Chang
MTJ MARKETING BERHAD

andrew9255 said...

hahaha thanks dude.... i will keep moving though until i get her hehe....