Jun 4, 2008

The same lyric everyday and night


Niah Cave

Miri City View

Marina Park Miri



Last weekend me and some friends visited Miri, the place full of history that i never been to. So it really fun been there becoz of the environment, new friends and they are really friendly and nice to hang out with really make the trip more meaningful and i will remember this until the end of my life. Miri a great place to visit.....

It juz like i can't forget you when i first saw you in school, the same kind of feeling but with different taste hehehe. i dunno how to explain and simply put a word "taste" sorry about that. But one thing for sure was, you are always number one or top priority in my mind. whenever i go i will carry you together with me in my mind and heart. I never forget you when i concerntrate on something even during my exams time.

You're the most important factor that make me move on in this world. Everything can be change in a split second but your status in my heart will never get scratch by the challenge of time and feeling. You are my everything and also a part of my soul that run inner me and it helps me to strive for more in my life. i wanted to strive for more in both studies and job. I am confident that i will get a job soon and i will do it properly juz like what i've done in my Uni. I also doing my part time masters at the same time. That is what i planned to do though. what do you think ??? hehehe do you know who i want to refer to.... it is not hard to guess isn't it???

I saying and doing this is becoz of three things, 1st reason is becoz i dun wan to loose ur attention on me, and i dun want other admirer of you got the same level as me. In other games or situation i can be the last and the worst but in front of you i want to be the best and the first one to catch your attention.

Second reason was for me and you, Coz human can only live on this funny planet less than 100 years so i should do something that amaze me myself and make me a worthy being that deserve to live in this world for you.

Third reason is for my family and friends, without them then automatically without me and it ends up without your greatest fan. (greatest fan = Me = Andrew)

Recently i listened to a song called K 歌情人 every night since i discovered it few weeks ago. Wah really nice hehehe when u r alone during a sleepless night. Yah another song was "All my life" it is quite meanighful actually for me a lonely guy hehe.

I am not here to recommend songs to you though but juz wanna to express something that i can't say it to you here or face to face with you. By using those songs, the lyric will explain everything that i wanna tell you when we meet each other next time.

I dunno how to tell you the thing that i want you to know from beneath of my hearth and all i can do is by using "All my life and K歌情人" as a translator. I am not good in expressing myself and i hope you dun mind hehehe. This is how i feel to you when you listening to the songs above you will feel how i feel to you directly or indirectly. Any doubt about my feeling to you can directly contact me though no matter what time and place that you're in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eason's "lonely Christmas" is another great (lonely guy's) song.

andrew9255 said...

thanks for ur recommendation hahahaha