Jun 19, 2008

Today I am going to love You More Than Yesterday…..

I hope one day i can be the guy that sit beside you like that....

buying a house near a cliff like that.... and having our new life over there.....



Sometime when I think about it, it really makes me wonder what is my role over here, I mean in this planet. That happened before I found you….For now on I am glad in everything I got because one reason change me all of the sudden when I think of it carefully sometime ago….

The reason that made me want to write more is because god made me here then let me have had a chance to find you, know you and have a chance to breathe with you at the same time. If I was from another planet then I don’t have a chance to see you then. Even in the same world, if I was another creature so I still don’t have a chance to know you. That is why I am glad and proud to know you and have a chance to see you here. I really appreciated what god gives me…. So no matter what happened “ Today I am going to love you more than yesterday ”

I am happy to be born in this part of the world that can hold the same citizenship and leaving in the same nation state with you. Furthermore I am glad that we were in the same high school before. I am a coward back then but now not anymore….

Even though we are not very closed or just know each other but your everything had already carved a massive mark in my tiny heart; so that I will never forget about you. The mark that you carved on me was the main driving force for me and makes my life more meaningful than ever. I never like someone that is more meaningful than you, so you are the first and also my last. I am happy to be born to serve you and be your servant…

I secretly like you and you’re the only one in my heart so I dare to guarantee that you’re the last one that my heart can accept although that was since 7 years ago when I met you in school. Because since I recognized you as my another half, everything really went smooth for me so if I can see you everyday and night and also share everything I could with you then it could be the greatest thing ever happened in my life. This is because I did everything with an objective. The objective was you, I always think that I am doing this for the sake of you and you are the important force for my soul to move on.

That is why I am happy to be born in this world and be a human that ever met you. All I wanted to be is just like an actor or singer that entertains you. In other way round, I just want somebody like you and only allow you to see and know what I am here for…. I believe everyone do have their purpose to live in this world. For example, trees provide us oxygen and food. The same thing going to happen to you, I am the tree, and then you’re the things that need oxygen. So I will continually provide you until somebody chop the tree down. My soul and spirit still around you and provide you anything you need.

It was since 7 years ago, that my purpose in this world seems to be clear and straight forward that I will be the actor and singer to you. Make you relax and pampered all the way I can. When the winds blow, I will be your kite that flying around and make you wonder how tall the kite can reach. When there is sunshine, I will be your shade that covers you from dazzling heat. When you’re hungry, I can be your chef and anything you need. I will run a circus show or become a clown whenever you’re sad.

Some of the line I may repeated for a few times but the reason I purposely repeating those lines was because I want to make it clear to you that no matter what I will waiting for you and keep remind myself what I need to do when you’re with me…..or until you pull out of the game or the end of me…..

I am not afraid to tell you here that recently in my mind got lots of methods and reasons to make you happy. I know you’re can be as happy as you always are without me. But who know, with me the happy time that you’re going to endured with me would be more colorful than you can imagine. Just like toasted bread with butter is delicious but you never try out the toasted bread with nasi lemak paste….. ehehehe……

No comments: